Thursday, April 16, 2009

wha, what?


Oh hi there~ this is my first attempt at a blog, as you call it. What a funny word, really. With Bob's encouragement and guidance, I've decided to make an attempt at this fun stuff. What a great hobby and escape this can be, I bet. As Bobbi had said, our memories aren't as sharp as I'd like. What a great way to journal your thoughts and funny, exciting, memorable times! Oh look you can add movies and photos, lots to learn and do here. I've got some great examples with Bobbi's and the Banks bunch's sites. They all look so fun and informative. I'm afraid our lives are a lot less exciting then yours. :) Well Brandies especially..busy with all those little, cute, rowdy, babies! I need to get in my mind, that this doesn't have to be permanently online, and I can change it anytime or add to it, right? So I need to just go for it~ all for now. I'll think of something profound later, yeah right. ***Prize to whoever guess's what we are looking at up there..? ***

5 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! Look at you, you little blogger! I am so glad you are doing this. I really think it will help us all stay close. OK... my guess is fried twinkie?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such the weiner!!! You guessed it first try..? I thought I'd stump any guessers..good job. This is fun~ Thanks Bob. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea!!!! I love this! I'm so glad you guys are doing this. Now if only the "Old" one could get off her duff and update hers. Lets see....I started mine a year ago and oh yea, I haven't added anything since. Does that say something about me? I hope not! Okay! Not to be outdone by my baby sister, but I think it's a Deep Fried Twinkie!!!! Am I right?? Am I right???
    I'm so glad you guys are doing this. I have to tell you it's through Bobbi's blog that I feel I really have got to know her kids and even sides of Bobbi that I didn't know existed. How did she get so smart??? Don't tell her I said that! Just know I love you guys and I can't wait to see more blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, don't turn into Deana. Update your blog at least once a month and you'll feel good doing it. Send us an email at kayakjj@msn.com and we'll invite you to view our blog (it's "private" because we're psycho about crazies looking at pictures of our little girl). I'm glad we got to see you guys last month, even though the circumstances were terrible. You are a great example of a strong, loving family. Are you ready to go rafting in Idaho?

    ReplyDelete